Just remember. There is no such thing as a fake geek girl.
There are only fake geek boys.
Science fiction was invented by a woman.
Specifically a teenage girl. You know, someone who would be a part of the demographic that some of these boys are violently rejecting.
yo mary shelley wrote frankenstein in 1818 and isaac asimov was born in 1920 so you kinda get my point
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
- Me: This is the weirdest. I feel like the world is backward. Everyone has a crazy crush that they can't stop talking about except me. I'm not obsessing.
- This is not the way of things.
- Friend: Also the fact that you kind of like a boy your age, and I'm sitting in bed on my computer creeping on an older lady seems a bit off.
My friend just apologized for her friend having been a bitch to me the other night and now I feel weird because I didn’t notice any particular bitchiness in my direction, but maybe I just missed it?
Like was it too subtle for me or is someone mistaken about the level of bitchiness?